We are available to help you with your own interpretation, translation, editing, voice-over, outsourced marketing call-centre, communication or organisational requirements.
We can help with:
- Writing, translating or advising on language needs for interview and assessment days;
- Writing, editing and upgrading the content and presentation of your job descriptions, person specifications, application form templates and interview schedules;
- Translation of CVs, pplication forms; resumés and cover etters which are submitted to you;
- Hosting, interpreting for and scribing English or multilingual minutes of business and academic meetings or interviews themselves;
- Translation and interpretation services for Parent-Teacher evenings;
- Translation and interpretation services for community events and PR opportunities;
- Hosting, interpreting for and scribing English or multilingual minutes of community events and PR opportunities;
- Translation, editing, writing and presentation services for official Human Resources documents;
- Translation, editing, writing and presentation services for employment fair presentations;
- Translation, editing, writing and presentation services for homework preparation;
- Translation, editing, writing and presentation services for welcome speeches;
- Translation, editing, writing and presentation services for article publication.
On an individual basis, we are able to help and guide you with your own CV, from updating your existing CV to starting completely from fresh. We already have templates available to make your CV work better for you, and we will setup of your CV, making theming and changes quicker and easier. We will also show you how to make these changes and how to save and export your CV in to different formats for the position requirements.
We take the time to look at various sections of your CV with you, splitting them down to make a format that is easy to create your CV from. These sections include your initial statement, educational history, working history through to your addition education achievements, hobbies and skills.
We then create supporting documents to your CV from all the information we collect with you, allowing you to modify your CV to the position you are applying for in a focused and simple way.
Along with your CV, we will also help you write a covering letter or email template, that you can use and adapt to the position you are applying for, giving you a greater chance to achieve at interview.
Aptitude test preparation – whether you would like support with literacy and numeracy tests, IQ or aptitude testing, verbal or numerical reasoning tests, or any other upcoming exam or test, please ask us for help with your preparation.
CV writing – we have personalised templates and advice available, which can help you stand out from the crowd in terms of content, style and presentation of your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Resumé creation – we have personalised templates and advice available, which can help you stand out from the crowd in terms of content, style and presentation of your resumé, both for the curriculum vitae and any personal statement or cover letter.
We also provide interview skills training, to help you get the most out of your interview. From one to one questions, group interviews and even presentation support.
Whether you require planning, presentation, language services or translation support with your interview hosting or attendance… please speak to one of our Faculty Room experts!